Happy Birthday to the bestest Mom! A few lines for you....
As I become a mother, I cannot help but wonder;
How did you manage to be the mom that you are, without a flounder.
You gave us roots, and also gave us wings to fly;
You taught us to be grounded, and helped us aim for the sky.
You didn't solve our problems for us, but taught us how to face them;
You gave us space and freedom, and taught us how to embrace them.
You made us independent while ensuring you were always there;
We wonder how you maintained a fine balance of letting go and care.
You ensured we got everything, neither too little, nor ample.
You taught us how to value things, always leading by example.
You taught us how to prioritise relationships above everything.
And also how it's the small joys, that give life it's true meaning.
Mom, you have been our best friend, philosopher and mentor.
You are our harshest critic, and yet our biggest supporter.
You are an epitome of grace, beauty and dignity;
A pillar of strength - the source of our family's unity.
Mom, as I become a mother, I cannot help but wonder.
How did you manage to be the mom that you are, without a flounder!
No comments:
Post a Comment