Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Philosophies and Fundas

##################
All the confusion,  all the plight,
Is because we put things in black or white.
Can shades of grey not be a perfect sight?
Afterall, who decides what is wrong or right!

###################
"Stay Restless, Deceive Wisdom", be a part of the rat race...
"Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish" and grow at your own pace.....
Zindagi Aapki, Faisla Aapka!

######################
The best part about growing up is that you get to know yourself better!

##################
Udaas na hona, agar na tera socha hoga.
Agar na tera socha hoga,  toh rab ka socha hoga.
Har pal badalti duniya mein, ek rab ka naam hi sacha hai.
Jo hua nahi, hona hi na tha. Jo rab soche wahi achha hai!

##################
Usne poocha mujhse, ''Kya tum jaanti ho,  khuda kaisa hoga?''

Maine kahan ''Dekha to nahi khuda ko, par shayad wo tumhare jaisa hoga''.

###################
If you want to quit,  you'll find a hundred reasons to justify your stance.
If you want to hold on,  just one reason will be enough to give it a chance!

#######################
I did not have the most beautiful wedding,  but I do have a beautiful marriage!

######################
I love to travel, it gives me time to read more.
I love to read, as it makes me travel galore!

#########################
Kuch aise bhool gaye, hum woh gali, woh raasta.
Jaise kabhi na tha, unse humara koi vaasta.
Par yeh nahi hai ki bhool gaye hum, wo dard, wo kissa.
Bas kabhi kabhi ban jate hai zakhm, wajood ka hissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment